Sunday, January 16, 2011

this is the life

Today we went for a little family walk & I snapped a few pictures. This one is my absolute favorite, I can't wait until the spring & summer when I can take more pictures outside of Maggie Claire! She loves being outside {just like her momma} and she loved being on the walk outside.
She just chilled in her stroller and was soaking up the fresh air! It was such a nice day to be outside, even though it was a little chilly- the sun warmed us up! Gotta love a sunny day! :)

p.s. today forever 21 opened up in downtown charleston! I can't wait to go next week and check it out! I have been waiting for one of these stores to come to Charleston & it finally has! Did any of you locals go today? I know they were giving away gift cards to the first 400 people to come through the door, I heard it was packed!

1 comment:

Mrs. Mama said...

love this! so stylish!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...