Tuesday, January 11, 2011

baby friends

I wanted to do an updated post with all of my preggo mama friends with our babies! Whitney Courtney & myself get together pretty often and have breakfast or lunch with our girls, but all 4 of us don't get together very often b/c Abbey moved to Charlotte after she had Annabelle. This picture was taken last week when Abbey was in town for New Years Eve. We got together that weekend for breakfast and had so much fun catching up! We had breakfast at crackle barrel, and we got some pics of us & our sweet little girls! :) Here we all are!
Whitney & baby Gemma, Courtney & baby Gentry, Me & baby Maggie Claire, Abbey & baby Annabelle
This is us when we were all super preggo, actually this was just 2 days before Whitney had Gemma!
Whitney, Abbey, Courtney, & myself
Here was our first preggo mama get together when we all had just found out we were having girls! I think I was 16 weeks here!
Courtney, Whitney, me & Abbey!
I love all of these girls and I am so thankful that we get to share being moms together! It's so nice to have friends to relate to! Tonight the three of us that are in Charleston are all starting in our 2nd parenting class that is offered through our church. Can't wait to see all these moms & babies! :)


3 comments:

Angela Rhodes said...

aw what sweet pictures! that was a great idea! so precious :)

Anna & Kirby said...

What a special connection you have with your girlfriends! Love the pictures!

Unknown said...

I miss you pretty ladies too with your precious little girls! I can't wait to come down when it gets warm and hit the beach! I'm so jealous that you get to do the parenting classes together!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...