Tuesday, May 10, 2011

ray of sunshine

There is something about the color yellow that just makes me smile. I love love love the color yellow. If you didn't know before, my bridesmaids wore yellow in my wedding. When you see someone in yellow, it should just brighten the mood. Especially when you see a cute baby like this in yellow. This is probably one of my favorite pictures of her ever. She lights up my life!
She is just like a yellow ray of sunshine. She will make you want a baby, she is so cute! ha!
"Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth, burst into jubilant song with music."
Psalm 98:4

5 comments:

Christie said...

adorable! and she is definitely a ray of sunshine! :-)

Anna Baur said...

Adorable! :)

Kelly said...

I'm a yellow lover too! My best friend has always been in love with everything yellow and now that she has a daughter I never pass up a yellow baby outfit :) MC is adorable, as usual!!!

carissa said...

she looks so beautiful! i'd wear yellow everyday if i could look so cute. love her. and you! : )

Elizabeth said...

love the bow. super cute :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...