Sunday, May 1, 2011

Maggie Claire's baby dedication

On Saturday, we had a special baby dedication for Maggie Claire and her cousins Jack and Tate. We had family come from all over the United States, and this weekend worked out perfect because so much of our family was able to be there. My in-laws were in town from Orange County, California, and Mike's dad, who officiated our wedding, was able to officiate the baby dedication. It was so cool to have Maggie Claire's Papa pray over her and dedicate her to the Lord during this ceremony. Here are a few pictures from the big day!

Sitting on mommy's lap during the dedication. Oh, those sweet cheeks are too precious!
My brother Brad & my sister in law Bethany with Jack and Tate
{PS- Beth just announced she is pregnant with baby #3!!!!! Yay I get to be an auntie again!!!}
Me & Mike with Maggie Claire.
Papa bragging about his baby granddaughter :)

Our sweet family of three
Us with Mike's family
{Mimi Sherry, Papa Geoff & aunt Brittainy}
My dad, us, & my stepmom
Afterward, my mom hosted everyone over for a lunch and we took some family pictures in the backyard!
Me & my baby girl!
This picture is us with my mom's dad's side of the family
{we have a lot of family!}
4 Generations: Maggie Claire, me, my mom, and my memaw!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...