Thursday, May 26, 2011

beach vacation recap!

We had a wonderful little 2 day vacation to Myrtle Beach last week. We love going to Myrtle Beach, because they have so many hotels right on the beach, and lots of swimming pools too. We were able to take Maggie Claire in an indoor swimming pool in the morning and no one was there, it was so nice to have an entire pool to ourselves, for her to get use to the water. She loves the water, the pool and the beach!

Our view from the hotel room

Mike and Maggie Claire

my vacation cuties

Our setup at the beach

Her first time playing in the sand

Mama's gotta catch some rays!

We also visited my grandma, "Mama Nell" when we were there, she lives close by, it was so nice to see her and visit with her for a while. Maggie Claire was so sweet to her,

Day #2 at the beach- I love this tutu bathing suit thanks to my sweet friend Allison!

Eating the sand

I am so so so so so thankful for our family! After we left the beach, we went to my nephew's birthday party... that post & pictures will come tomorrow!

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...