Monday, May 16, 2011

vacay, business & cuteness miscellany!

{*}Vacation here we come! We aren't traveling far, just 2 hours to a beach resort so we won't have to have Maggie Claire in the car for too long. I'm praying everything works out, and we don't have a vacation gone bad like last May when we missed our cruise ship. Keep us in your prayers as we travel! I am so giddy to just lay on the beach! This is our first vacation with Maggie Claire, so I'm hoping she'll do good sleeping some where else!
{*}If you didn't see my post yesterday... I've re-launched Paint, Bake & Create! yay yay yay! I'm in between jobs right now, aka: currently looking for a job! Sounds fun, huh? {if you know of anything, let me know!} Well, I've been working on my new Paint, Bake, & Create blog in the meantime & I'm open for orders. I love making handmade things... so head on over to the website and browse around! While you are there, leave me some comment love on what you like the best. Also, feel free to grab my button below! Thanks for your support & be on the lookout for a giveaway in the near future!
paint bake and create

{*} I'm now considered a top mommy blogger! woot!
Vote For Use @ Top Mommy Blogs

{*}high fashion leopard baby sandals. These are too cute for words! We were at target this weekend and I saw these and loved loved loved them. I was with my mom, she got them & will be wrapping them as one of Maggie Claire's 1st birthday presents. {The smallest size they had was a size 5... so she'll wear them later on!}
{*}Oh yea... I had to show a Maggie Claire pic of her in her adorable strawberry dress! I love this dress & I bought it right when I found out I was pregnant and I didn't even know it was a girl yet! {Of course I made her a matching hairbow!}

Happy Monday! Link on up to Miscellany Monday over at lowercase letters.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...