Friday, October 30, 2009

rOcktoberfest

Tonight was the rOcktoberfest, and it was a lot of fun! I had a vendor booth selling my hairbows & paintings, and it went really well! I was really scared at first because I didn't know we had to bring our own table, but then Scott and Mike saved the day and found me a table to set up on! I wish I could have walked around more, but I had a constant flow of people, {which is such a blessing} so I couldn't leave my booth! I heard all about the pigs, and I wish I would have seen that... I told Mike that next year he is going in and catching one of those greased pigs!!!! I also didn't know they had funnel cakes, I would have totally sent someone out to get me one of those! Mike and the Student Ministry team were in charge of getting games together, and I think they did a fabulous job! I am already looking forward to next year! Here are some pics, mostly of my family, because I gave my mom my camera to take pics... Enjoy! Oh yeah, my little nephew was such a cute rockstar with his fohawk and everything! :)
{What a bright vendor I am!}

{the rockstar and his groupie}

aka jack & my mom


What a cute family... and soon to be family of 4!!!!!
What a handsome little stud

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Thanks for posting some pictures! I had fun with you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...