Friday, October 16, 2009

1-2-3-4 gimme PINK, gimme more...

7-8-9-10 PINK will fight PINK will win!

A few months ago I twittered this picture of me in my new Pink victoria secret jacket that my mom got me. It has the number 86 on the front and back of it (the year I was born), so my mom just surprised me with it. {My mom is awesome like that}


We were on a road trip with Mike's family and Mike noticed on the back of my jacket that it said "pink will fight, pink will win" & "gimme pink gimme more" we never realized that it was a little chant until one day I was reading all of the "fake writing on the back". Mike calls it the Juno writing... like from the movie... anyways.... I finally figured out that the cheer said "1-2-3-4 gimme pink, gimme more, 7-8-9-10 pink will fight, pink will win!" The cheerleader in me came out and I got really excited, and every now and then I start saying the chant when I'm looking for my pink jacket... Mike laughs at me.

All of that to say...

So as you know I do a lot of couponing and I get all of my info at http://www.southernsavers.com/. Well, Jenny has up a coupon from Victoria Secret for you to get a free PINK panty! Just click on the link below. You have to register on their website and they give you a coupon for a free pany with your name printed out on it!

{Every girl could always use a free panty!}

https://secure.vspink.com/pink_nation/login.jsp?promo=home_10_off_bra_101309

I'm getting mine tomorrow... when will you be getting yours??

{It expires on November 9, so you better hurry soon!!!}

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...