Thursday, October 22, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Olivia Grace!

Today was Olivia's 2nd birthday!

{For those of you who don't know, Olivia is Christina's daughter}

(best friend who recently moved to Tulsa)

This little girl is so stinking sweet! I use to spend A LOT of time with them when they lived in Charleston, and I do go through withdraws of them not living here anymore!!!


I remember the day Olivia was born, Christina texted me saying that she was on the way to the hosptial and Olivia was on the way! I immediately left right after church and waited patiently until I could visit them in the hospital room! Olivia had to stay in the little baby nursery hooked up to all kinds of tubes because she was having trouble breathing for quite a few days, I remember being able to visit her, and praying over her lungs to develop so she could breath on her own! Sure enough, before you know it, she was home, and oh so tiny!!!!


Today Olivia turned two, and I could just squeeze the cuteness out of her because she is just that!!



When mom wasn't around I would give Liv & Ella lots of sugar, and even let them lick the icing out of the tub!!!! She loved it!!!! I also was with them as Liv was able to hold her first icecream cone! Oh So Sweet!!! :)



Liv,

I hope your day is wonderful and I love you to pieces! You and Ella be good for mommy and love on her all the time! She is such a good mom to you! {She brags about you all the time}. Enjoy your Nemo birthday outfit that I made you, I know you will because your mom sent me a picture of it already! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...