Wednesday, October 7, 2009

couponing & crafting

As you probably have been following my tweets, I have been doing pretty good couponing this week! I went to Publix on Monday, and I got some really good deals! I even got some free stuff! The deals were so good that I even had to go back on Tuesday!
Notice my new 2 cute pink reusable bags that I got for free!
{I've started my own collection}
Beth and I went to see how much free stuff we could get, and we sure did! With the sales and the coupons combined, This is what I got for $.43!!!! {Before my coupons & sales my total was $14.and some change, sorry I don't have my receipt right here with me}. Thanks to http://www.southernsavers.com/, I just love being FRUGAL! :)I was in my first craft show with my friend Allison last Friday too! It was so fun! Allison sold some soaps that her & her mom made, and Alli and her friend from work made picture frames that she sold! I of course had my "Paint Bake & Create" things out for sale! I sold my jungle children painting, and I was so excited! I also sold a lot of hairbows & headbands! Here was our setup and the layout of my hairbows! {I had some candy to attract customers} I am in another craft show on November 4th downtown at Roper Hospital 7am-4pm. It's going to be a big one and I'm pretty excited!
visit my blogstore http://www.paintbakeandcreate.blogspot.com/ if you would like to see more of my products! :) Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...