Monday, July 4, 2011

beatin the summer heat!

I am loving this sweet summer girl! We are soaking up all the time at the pool & outside that we can get! Maggie Claire loves being outside, even if it feels like 100 degrees! Our 4th of July weekend was so good! I bought Maggie Claire this little pillowcase dress from a friend of mine who makes clothes, it is so cute! It says "Future Miss America"! hehe, precious!!
Maggie Claire thinks its so funny when Mike puts on his sunglasses... she was just laughing at him! She cracks us up!
We had a family 4th of July party at my moms on Friday night and it was so cute seeing Maggie Claire play with her cousins, Jack and Tate. Tate and Maggie Claire are 4 months apart, and he is a lot faster than her, but they are so cute playing together! Here is a picture of the 3 of them... they are all VERY busy, we couldn't get a good shot! hehe, but they sure are cute in their red, white, & blue!

Our family 4th of July picture!
me & mags

She loves the outdoors! As you can tell in the picture with her cute grin & chubby cheeks!
This next picture is my favorite from the entire weekend, because we went on a family bikeride! We bought one of those baby seats that attaches on my bike, and we rode to our new house!!!! {I'll post on that later this week!!!} The house is exactly 2 miles from where we live now, so that was quite the bike ride this afternoon of 4 miles! Maggie Claire seemed to like it, I think she was a little nervous about the whole thing after I took her over the curb which made her bounce and she didn't like that! I tried not to drive too crazy with her on the back! I'm sure I'm going to be sore tomorrow from riding! Can't wait to take her on it again!
All weekend, we wore red, white, & blue to celebrate our freedom in the United States!
God Bless America! :)

"So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed."
John 8:36

1 comment:

Anna Baur said...

MC always looks so sweet :) How exciting that yall are moving into a new house! That will be wonderful, I'm sure :) Happy 4th of July!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...