Tuesday, July 12, 2011

9 months

Happy 9 months to my baby girl!

WOW- time is just flying by and I just want to freeze it where we are right now! Maggie Claire is growing up soooooo fast, I can't even keep up! She is already 3/4 the way to being one year old! As much as I am excited about throwing her a 1st birthday party, I love love her baby sweetness and don't want her to grow up at all!
Maggie Claire is 18 pounds and 29.5 inches long!
She is in the 95th percentile for height, and the 45th for weight. She is one tall little lady!
What a fun, personality she has! Always smiling, "talking", and waving at people. Her favorite thing to do right now is clap. If we say "yay!" she'll start clapping. When she wakes up in the morning or from a nap, and we go in to get her she starts clapping. It really is the sweetest thing. When she is eating and she sees her food or after she takes a bite, she starts clapping.
In the past few days she has started to "dance" by swaying back and forth when I'm singing around the house or if she hears music. She gets so proud of herself for that too!
Maggie Claire is officially a crawler! This means she gets to move up to the crawler room at church. I'm sad, but I'm also excited that she is learning so much! She is getting into everything at the house. Yesterday I was charging the wii remotes on the charger and she just starting darting for them full speed! hilarious!!! I had to move the charger on top of the tv!



Her schedule hasn't changed much:
still taking two naps a day
eating three meals a day
nursing 4 or 5 times a day
Sleeps from around 730pm-8am
Still in size 3 diapers
9-12 month clothes,mainly in 12 month clothes though
eats a lot more table food, she likes black beans, brown rice, steamed broccoli, peas, and more that I can't think of! Oh, yea, and ice cream, crackers... ;) LOL. She wants whatever we have!
Taking pictures of her keeps getting harder and harder with all of her squirmy-ness! She is soooooo busy!

Maggie Claire, your dad and I love you so much. We laugh at you every day because you are so silly, and we love that about you! You love for us to play with you, and you are at the stage where we can't really leave you without you getting worried! You are such a big girl and you are growing up so fast! With you crawling everywhere now, we are in a whole different world, and have to watch you extra careful! We pray for you everyday that you will grow up to love the Lord and have a servants heart for Him! Keep staying cute & remember we love you!
love, mommy :)

"I will praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made!"
Psalm 139:14

4 comments:

Anna & Kirby said...

OMG... she is beautiful! I love that pink flower/puff in some of the pictures! Where did you get it from?

carissa said...

she seriously looks like your mini identical twin!!! so pretty!

Kat said...

OH MY SHE IS THE CUTEST!!!! I love her headbands and onesie stickers!

Unknown said...

Pretty doll! Happy 9 months.
Baby shower favors

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...