Thursday, December 30, 2010

blessed beyond...

What a wonderful year 2010 has been for our family! We started out the year having no clue that a beautiful baby girl would consume our lives this year, but we were blessed with Maggie Claire in October and I couldn't imagine life without her. Tonight when I was feeding her I was just looking at her sweet little face,fingers & toes, thanking God for such a sweet blessing. To those of you who have children, you know exactly what I mean- it really is the most wonderful feeling in the world to have a child. She is beautiful & perfectly healthy, I couldn't have asked for a more perfect child! It comes down to it, we are living out Ephesians 3:20, blessed beyond all we could have asked or imagined!!!!!

"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen."
Ephesians 3:20-21

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Okay thats it, next time we're down I have to see you guys and squeeze that little girl. I just don't think it's okay that I haven't seen her in person...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...