Thursday, December 16, 2010

my two favs

This week has been crazy busy, and I feel like this entire month is just flying by!!!! I thought that being a stay at home mom, I would have hours and hours of extra time to blog more. Well, I was totally wrong! It's been a week since I've blogged, my house is a mess, there is laundry & dishes to be put away, Christmas presents to be wrapped, and a few paint, bake, & create orders that I'm trying to finish! Where has December gone?? Christmas is next week! I can't believe it! I do love this time of year though. It has been REALLY cold for Charleston weather. We are use to 60s & 70s not this crazy 30 degree weather! We have been going to Christmas parties, baking goodies, & mailing Christmas cards! {and receiving them too!} I absolutely love getting Christmas cards in the mail. It's probably in my top 5 things I love about Christmas.

I snapped this picture the other day when Maggie Claire was hanging on the couch with Mike. I thought it was really cute because they matched with their gray hoodies & jeans. I love that jacket on MC, it has ruffles on it & it's sparkly. Oh, they are so cute. Love them- they are my two favs!
I'm so thankful for our little family this Christmas season. We are just enjoying Maggie Claire's first Christmas as a family! It's also Mike's parents last Christmas in Charleston. Yup, that's right, MC's grandparents are moving all the way across the country to Orange County, California the 1st week of January. We are so sad that they are leaving, but we are excited for them in their new area of ministry at Saddleback Church! We are soaking in every day we get to spend with them before they move. Looks like we will be traveling to California for our vacations now for visits!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...