Tuesday, December 28, 2010

christmas overview 2010

Our Christmas was wonderful! All I could think about this Christmas is how blessed we are! We spent our Christmas with our families, and we had fun. It really was a whirlwind, and I feel like I didn't get as many good pictures as I would have liked to have taken. but I guess I can dress mags up in her Christmas outfits and take some more pics of her! hehe :)

Here she is in one of my favorite outfits that my mom got for her, with her christmas tutu and all! It's mudpie, and if you haven't seen their stuff, it's some of the cutest stuff ever & my mom loves it all, so I have a feeling MC will be wearing a lot of these cute outfits! :) and well, I can't complain because it sure is adorable!
When you work in ministry at a church, you all know the joys of Christmas Eve services. Well, at the campus that Mike & I work at, we had a christmas eve eve service, and then 4 christmas eve services. Needless to say, we were at church a lot around Christmas, and then we had church the day after christmas too, so we were worn out & ready to just be home! It felt good to have nothing to do when Monday came rolling around. Plus, Mike has off all week, so we are enjoying being home together! Here is a family picture of us at the Christmas Eve Eve service that we attended. MC had a different dress for the Christmas Eve service, which I never even got a picture of her in that dress. {she had a blowout in the church nursery, so when we left she had pjs on}But, I will put her back in the dress and take a picture because it was so cute on her!
Us all together with Mike's family. So sad they are moving away in less than 2 weeks! :(
We enjoyed being with them a lot this holiday season! Also, for Christmas, they gave us a paid vacation to fly to California anytime next year to visit them! {super excited about going to Cali for vacation}

Christmas day we went to mama Nell's house{my dad's mom}, and then later that night we went to Brad & Beth's and did Christmas with them, my dad & family! I managed to not take any pictures, but we did have a fun time.

On Sunday we did Christmas at my mom's house after church. We stayed all day long, the kids napped{MC not so much}, and it was fun hanging out with my brothers for that long period of time! I did manage to get a few pictures of my nephew, Jack decorating a gingerbread coookie with my mom. Oh, he had the best time! He kept wanting to eat it though! He had sprinkles everywhere- it was so cute. :) My mom loves doing stuff like this, I know she can't wait to have MC and Tate doing these kinds of things with her too. She's such a good Oma to Maggie Claire. I wish we would have gotten a family picture with my mom, I feel like I don't have any pictures with my mom & MC! We need to get one soon! :)
Ok, last but not least, here is everything Maggie Claire got for her first Christmas{well, some of her toys were actually already being put to use in other places so they didn't make it into the picture}. She got so much stuff that me & her dad didn't have to buy anything! {we are enjoying this while we can!} She got a lot of books, dresses, pjs, baby dolls, & toys! My mom got her a little pink back pack with her name on it! {it's to the very left in the picture} I can just see her wearing it to church w/her diapers in it when she starts to walk carrying her sippy cup, oh, I can't wait for the little cute things like that! :) MC is very much loved by her grandmas, aunts, uncles, & cousins! :)
I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas as much as we did! If you have a Christmas post, add your link in a comment & I would love to read all about your Christmas w/ your family & friends! It's hard to believe that the new year is just a few days away! Bring it on 2011! :)

2 comments:

Natalie of TheBusyBudgetingMama.com said...

wow she made out this year!!! hehe. merry christmas!

Kelly said...

Wow, what a blessed little girl!! She made out!! How awesome to know that a trip to CA is in your future next year - fun!! Wishing you a blessed 2011 :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...