Saturday, July 10, 2010

caution! frequent leaks!

So last night I was at a party with a bunch of girlfriends, and my sister-in-law was there with my adorable nephew Tate. Well, of course I just love to hold him and love on him when I get the chance, so that's what I was doing. I was holding him in front of me just talking to him and all the sudden I felt something.... yes, it was pee! I was totally shocked, and still don't know how it happened, I guess I was holding him in a weird position, allowing his diaper to have a small gap open on the side and it just shot out on my shirt, on the floor, and dripping down his leg!

After it was all over, it was kind of funny, and I was laughing so hard! Beth said, it's ok, I always have this backup onesie in the diaper bag, and it said "Caution, frequent leaks!" Definitely very appropriate for the time! I got a picture of us with his dry clothes on, but I guess it still is possible to leak through a diaper! hehe...
happy saturday everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've had that happen before. :) After having a boy we found out that if everything doesn't point down in the diaper, leaks were guaranteed. haha.

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

SO cute, though! :)

Steph

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...