Friday, August 6, 2010

work baby shower! :)

My awesome, fun, amazing friends {Lauren & Brittany} at work decided to throw me a baby shower for miss maggie claire on the way!!! I was just too excited when they told me, and have been looking forward to it!

This was the cake... {I managed not to get a picture of the food table}
These were the wonderful gifts...
{I am so blessed}
I did a lot of holding up things to show everybody...
Me & my crazy friend Lauren with a balloon under her shirt...
And these were the girls who helped with it all!
Lauren, me, Alex, Carly, & Brittany
{Carly & Brittany are both getting married within the next 3 months... I am too excited for them!}
I cannot thank yall enough!!! I had so much fun & everything was wonderful!! There were other coworkers who helped with it all: Laura, Dee, Pam, Beth, and Wendy!! {sorry if I forgot anyone else who helped with the food}
thank you thank you thank you!

ps- I have decided that my face has started the "pregnant chubby face" look! My friend had my camera at the shower to take pictures of everything for me, and in just about all of the pictures, I feel like I look huge! These were the only ones I felt like were worth showing!!! I was hoping that I didn't start the "feeling huge" part until the last 5 weeks of my pregnancy, but hello everyone, I feel huge and I'm 30 weeks pregnant!

On another note, I am so excited that it's the weekend! I'm definitely not crazy enough to go out shopping this weekend because of it being tax free weekend, but I'm thinking about going to another consignment sale in the morning! We'll see if I actually get up for it! :)

1 comment:

carissa said...

oh whatever. you look adorable. gorgeous. don't speak of anything less! what a fun shower. mc is going to have everything she needs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...