Tuesday, August 3, 2010

our 2nd anniversary

today we celebrated our 2 year anniversary! I can't believe that it's been 2 years, much less, I can't believe that we are about to have a baby after being married only 2 years! Of course, I wouldn't want it any other way!
Mike and I took 2 days off to spend together, and it has been great! Yesterday we went to lunch at one of our favorite restaurants, California Dreaming, and then we just did some running around, we bought our recliner that we picked up today, and I sure do love it! :)

Today we went to the beach {my fav thing to do of all time} and it was just wonderful to lay on the beach all day! We walked down to the banana cabana for lunch and tried the famous macho nachos, and oh my, they were delicious!

It was so nice to just relax and enjoy eachother's company these past two days without any agenda! :) I think being out in the sun all day wore me out, I am about to crash and it isn't even 9pm! :)
These past 2 years being married to Mike have been so wonderful! It's hard to believe that we've been together for 5 years and married for 2 years! It feels like we've known each other forever! Mike is definitely my best friend, and I love sharing life with him! :)

I can't wait to see us continue to grow together in the Lord, and enjoy parenting Maggie Claire together! I'm so blessed to have such a loving husband that I know will be an amazing daddy to MC! :)

I love you Mike Surratt! Thanks for being so great! :)


"We love because He first loved us."
1 John 4:19

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

so sweet! I loved celebrating and witnessing your vows...and now your baby shower in a couple weeks! So fun to watch you grow and about to become parents! you guys are going to do so great. You have alot of people that absolutley love you and alot of great resources on parenting :)

carissa said...

so glad you had some sweet celebrating! you are such a beautiful couple and are going to make one cute baby girl! : ) maggie claire is blessed to have parents like you! i LOVE the new blog header and button! i'm SUPER proud of you. you go! i'm so sorry i never made you a button. i stink. but yours is perfect so i'm glad i didn't. now i need to add it to my page!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...