Saturday, June 12, 2010

Elevation '10 summer camp!

This past week I've been hanging out at our youth summer camp, Elevation, in Myrtle Beach, SC. This is the first year we did the camp in Myrtle Beach, and it was HOT! Especially for this preggo mama. I drank so much water this past week, I was seriously in the bathroom 20-30 times a day! It was fun, the students enjoyed it, and there was life change in so many students that I'm looking forward to seeing how these students will grow in the future! I feel so privileged to be able to pour into these students lives! Sometimes it's kinda crazy living the life of a youth pastor's wife, but it is so worth it in the end!

This is me with a bunch of the 7th grade girls on the beach the first day we arrived!
{we were the green team}
During one of the services the students had the opportunity to give things to Jesus and nail it to the cross. Powerful stuff going on in these student's lives!
This is during the MEGA relay that we did on the beach!
I think this was the red team!
Me & Mike, right when we were taking the picture, he decided to take my lollipop! haha
This is me with the girls in my room! I love all of them and I pray that God will use them to share His love to others!!! They will be heavily on my heart this week, and I will be praying all kinds of crazies for them to be radical for Him!
What a blessing it was to be a part of this summer camp! Also, I posted about 200 pictures on facebook, so if you want to see more pictures from camp you can go to my facebook page here.

Here is my post from Elevation'09 last year.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Girl, I don't know how you did it! Totally impressed!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...