Tuesday, June 22, 2010

summer lovin'

These are a few things I'm loving this summer season, especially being pregnant, & these girl clothes are getting me very excited about next summer being Maggie Claire's first summer!

1. This adorable dress is already hanging in MC's closet. She will be the sweetest thing around in this carter's strawberry dress w/matching bloomers!
2. I found these yummy looking strawberry cookies over at Kara's Party Ideas along with an entire strawberry themed birthday party. Very cute stuff & you should check it out!
3. Nothing is cuter than a romper, well, maybe an orange citrus romper from gymboree.com! They even have matching orange slice flip flops.
4. Ice cold lemonade. I've never actually made freshly squeezed lemonade, maybe this summer will be a first. I normally stick with the good ole country time lemonade mix. so yummy!
5. tropical flavored popsicles. I love them. I eat them all the time. Sometimes more than twice a day. Being pregnant is making me want popsicles all the time! :)
6. All things watermelon. I found these cute watermelon cookies over at Cakewalk. I think I might have to make some of these for the fourth of July! Nothing says 4th of July better than watermelon!
7. I bought these popsicle bamboo leg warmers from babysnazz.com a while back on clearance for $2.45! I'm in the process of making a popsicle hairbow to go with them for MC. I love the baby leg warmers and I think leg huggers makes the cutest ones!
8. I'm loving the Popsicle Party line over at gymboree.com right now. This little dress and bathing suit makes me so excited about taking MC to the pool and beach next summer! It's embroidered with popsicles & icecream on it! :)
9.Last but not least, the floral reef collection at gymboree.com. This "underwater friends" outfit is too cute with the matching aqua blue & orange fish sandals!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...