Friday, August 14, 2009

@jacobysingleton

Today we took Jacoby up to North Greenville University for his freshman year of college. I think the whole time he was thinking, when are you guys going to leave? It was fun though, we helped him move into his dorm, well, actually it's a house that is on campus that he shares with 6 other guys. Jacoby's little nook looked cool when it was finished, we shuffled around the furniture and everything fell into place perfectly!

You will notice in one of the pictures there is a toilet (with no door or anything) in the kitchen which is attached to Jacoby's room, there is also a shower in there. It's pretty funny, I actually think the guys liked it. gross! In another one of the pictures you'll see on the front porch an old McDonald's/Burger King style table with the swivel chairs. Perfect for a guys dorm! :)

I wore my "Jacoby's Big Sister" pin that the hospital gave me when Jacoby was born (I was 3 almost 4 years old)! I can't believe that I still have it!

Jacoby, I will miss you, but I know that I'll see you soon! Have fun in college! LOVE YOU!



































































Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...