It's already our 1 year anniversary!
Yesterday(8/3) was mine and Mike's 1 year anniversary! It's so funny to look back on one year ago as we were preparing for our wedding, and getting so excited about decorating our apartment! This year has been so great, and I feel that Mike and I are growing in our relationship everyday! It's been such a fun year, and I honestly can't believe it's already been one year! :)
For our 1 year anniversary we stayed the night in Savannah after we were at Brock (Mike's cousin) and Janet's wedding. We stayed in a pretty sweet hotel with a jacuzzi/whirlpool in our room!
Here's how our schedule went on our anniversary:
- We started the morning out with some delicious Chick-Fil-A minis :)
- Went shopping in downtown Savannah, and went driving by the river
- Drove to Hilton Head
- Ate at Fuddrucker's for lunch
- Went to the beach in Hilton Head
- Drove through Beaufort
- Got home and rested for a little bit
- Mike's parents took us out to dinner at Olive Garden (my fav restaurant)
- Last but not least: Cut our cake from our wedding... (It wasn't that great)