Thursday, October 28, 2010

3 weeks old

Today my sweet baby girl is three weeks old, and I just can't believe it! She is already growing up so fast, and I just can't get enough of her! I seriously could {and I do} just kiss those sweet cheeks all day long! Her cuteness makes up for having to get up multiple times throughout the night to feed her! hehe.

I took this picture of her today, and I just love it! The sweet bracelet and all! :)
I'm thinking this should be her birth announcement picture, what do you think??
Earlier this week we went for her 2 week checkup, and I am such a proud momma!
MC weighed 9 pounds 5 ounces and is now 21.5 inches!
She gained over 2 pounds in 2 weeks and grew 2 inches.
I guess I'm producing some high calorie milk! :)

4 comments:

Practically Magickal said...

Oh girl, she is just GORGEOUS!!! I cannot get over how beautiful that sweet baby is. I wish mine were still that little.

carissa said...

love the picture... bracelet and all! she's a beauty like mama!

Anna Baur said...

she's so adorable! seriously the cutest little baby girl I have ever seen :)

Paige said...

What a little beauty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...