Saturday, February 21, 2009

Just too excited to save it for later!


Two days ago, my hubby bought this for me and I am just so excited! Most of you are thinking, why didn't you just get a mac? Well, at first, that is what I wanted... it was going to be my graduation present if I kept my grades over a 3.0! (I graduate in Dec. 09) It was going to be a macbook air, but then Mike talked me out of it. He kept on saying, "Hilary, what do you need a mac for?, All you will use a new laptop for is internet, listening to music, doing papers for school, and pictures." Then I thought about it, and He was right, we saved over 500 dollars, and a special added touch, is that IT IS PINK!!!! I am just so excited! Plus, I don't have to wait until I graduate, I get it early! Yes, I do think mac's are super cool, but for my needs, this adorable PINK Sony laptop is perfect for me! Plus, It has these cool colored LED lights on the bottom of it that plays a light show to your music that is playing. It has a webcam too, which I am super excited about, because my laptop that I have right now doesn't have one! Because it is PINK, some of the proceeds are given to Breast Cancer Awareness foundation! I am looking forward to it coming in the mail this week, It's suppose to be here on Wednesday! Yay for my new pink laptop!

2 comments:

carlynn said...

sooo cute and sooo hilary!!! yay!!!

Anna Baur said...

that sounds absolutely amazing and perfect for you!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...