Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentines day and LOVE!








Since tomorrow is Valentines day, I decided to do a post about some things that I love!
Here we go!

  • Sweet tea, Mt. Dew, Cherry Coke
  • blonde bobby pins

  • list pads!
  • my nephew Jack

  • funfetti cake with rainbow chip icing

  • throwing any kinds of parties!

  • Penelope from SNL

  • painting

  • scrapbooking

  • anything with polka dots or monograms on it!

  • glitter

  • Seacoast Church

  • blonde haired babies!

  • any red heads!

  • taking pictures of everything

  • pizza, Olive Garden and moe's!

  • Baking sweets

  • Most importantly my HUSBAND and his sarcastic self, which makes me laugh!

Today Mike and I are celebrating Valentines day because tomorrow we are going on a ski trip with the youth group! So much for speninding time together on our first married Valentines day! It's ok though, today I made pizza for lunch and put the pepperonis on the pizza in a heart shape! Tonight we are going to Olive Garden (my absolute favorite restaurant) and using our gift card that we got for Christmas! YAY! I'm so excited. because Mike and I are on a budget we decided to get eachother some of our favorte drinks! I got him a six pack of bottled Dr. Pepper, and tomorrow morning I will be getting my favorite drink from Starbucks; which is a strawberries and cream frap with no whip cream! I am so excited, because I don't ever go to starbucks due to the hi prices! Yay for Valentines day! :)





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...