Friday, February 6, 2009

a few of my favorites

Here are a few pictures of some of my favorite kids.

This is my nephew, Jack. If you haven't met Jack yet, you are missing out. He brings a smile to everyone's face! He is the sweetest and cutest kid ever. I hope my kids are as cute and sweet as him. I just love him so much! This is him playing in the church nursery with me a couple of weeks ago!





The other day Christina and I went to lunch at Jason's Deli. I was on the Daniel Fast, so it seemed like a great deal for me because of the amazing salad bar! After we ate, Christina told Ella and Liv that they could get an ice cream. Ella loves Jason's because they have ice cream that you can get yourself. Liv loves ice cream too, but this was the first time she held her own ice cream cone! She was so proud of herself!
These Pictures were from Ella's 4th birthday party, It was a princess Leia theme!

1 comment:

Christina said...

So cute! I love the ice cream cone ones of Liv.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...