Saturday, April 23, 2011

fun saturday

Saturday morning was my nephew Jack's 3rd birthday party. It was a fun family party with one excited 3 year old! He had a Thomas the tank engine theme party, and Bethany made a really awesome Thomas cake. Jack loved all of it and seeing his face light up with all of his favorite people around was just priceless. When we walked in the door he yelled with his three year old high pitch voice "It's another present!" We got him a bubble blowing gun, pretty cool for a 3 year old. He is such a sweet boy! Happy birthday Jack Jack! We love you!
Tonight was the beginning of the Easter services at our church. We had 2 services tonight, and they seemed pretty packed, so I know in the morning there will be so many people at all the church services. I'll be in the nursery for a couple of the services, so I know there will be a lot of babies! It's going to be fun, I love love love Easter! Plus, I can't wait to attend service tomorrow with Mike. It's going to be a great day! Happy Easter!
"It is true! The Lord has Risen!"
Luke 24:34a

1 comment:

Unknown said...

um, a bubble gun is pretty much an awesome present not matter how old you are!!! Or at least I think so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...