Monday, April 18, 2011

favorite things so far about April...


  • sonic happy hour- after a long day of being a "nanny", "babysitter", whatever you want to call it, I always hit up some happy hour sonic. I always have to hurry to get there by 4! I guess I have an addiction when the car-hopper recognizes me and says "the usual applies!" After he delivers my cherry coke. I think he remembers me b/c I once was heading into the ladies room at sonic carrying MC in her carseat and he was in there washing his hands! I don't know why, but he apologized like five times and said he was "restocking the toliet paper." really? that was just a weird. he could have propped the door open if he was "just restocking the toliet paper!"
  • Playtime at the park- On Thursdays I attend a womens Bible study at my church and to close out the semester we had a celebration afterwards at a local county park. It was a lot of fun until Mags decided to give me a poop explosion out the diaper and EVERYWHERE- the stroller, her little friend that was swinging with her, my hands, and all over her clothes! We haven't had a blowout in a while, so I guess she wanted to remind me what it was like! Needless to say I had 2 naked babies at the park, wiping down and changing clothes! Thankfully, a sweet lady in my Bible study helped me get everything thing clean! Here is a picture pre-blowout {haha} that my sweet friend Katie took.

  • oh yum. These came out at Zaxbys{one of my fav lunch spots} when I was pregnant and you better believe that I had a few while Mags was in the womb! Good news is... they came back out for a while and I'm not even complaining! I'm not a fan of the chocolate whipped cream, so I get mine plain- had one on Saturday and it was delish!

  • enjoying time with Maggie Claire- She is just too much fun and I still can't believe how blessed I am to have her. I think to myself all the time "I can't believe that she's mine!"

  • summer outfits- As you all may know, Maggie Claire has way too many clothes that her grandma{s} buy for her! Well, her summer outfits are my favorite! I had her in this ice-cream top from gymboree & her white jeans from oldnavy. Please, lets talk about how cute these white jeans are! hehe.
I hope everyone has a fabulous Monday!!!
Link up over at Carissa's blog for some more miscellany!
Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

5 comments:

Melissa Baur said...

MC is sooo adorable just like her mommy!!! cute pics!

Anna Baur said...

I love sonic happy hour!! And I've been considering trying those milkshakes from Zaxby's...I keep hearing they're awesome, but the yellow color just freaks me out a little :) lol

MC is adorable, as always! :) I'm so glad all the summer clothes are coming out for all the little ones!!

ty said...

I might be hitting Zaxby's after my mediation now ...

And I live and breathe for Sonic happy hour. Bless them.

Sandy Meiner said...

You are BOTH Adorable! We miss seeing you at Seacoast, but I love reading your blog. Please tell me how you shade out the pictures that you put on your blog. Hope that makes sense. Sandy and Mike Meiner

carissa @ lowercase letters said...

her outfit and those white jeans are too cute. i think you better start putting her in a new outfit after each meal so she gets a chance to wear everything! ; )

it was so fun seeing you twice in one week!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...