Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Carly's wedding!

Carly & Hunter
tie the knot!

This past weekend, my friend Carlynn got married! She is one of my favorite friends. I've know Carly ever since I can remember! We went to elementary, middle, and high school together. We even swam together on the swim team in high school! However, I didn't really become good friends with her until after we graduated high school and began to work together at the lower school doing aftercare!

The ceremony & reception was held at the Historic Rice Mill on Lockwood Dr.
It was absolutely beautiful and the weather was perfect for an outside ceremony!!

Here are some pictures from her big day!
September 4, 2010
The happily married couple!
I love this picture of them cutting the cake, they are going to be such a great married couple!
Carly & I


1 comment:

carlynn said...

OMG hilary! I love you and this is such a sweet blog. I didn't even realize it was here until melissa mentioned something. I am so glad to have a friend like you and so glad you were able to be there for the big day and all of the showers and festivities. :) I can't wait to meet Maggie Claire. love thee!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...