Wednesday, December 23, 2009

grad party & baking goodies

My mom threw me a very graduation party last week, and I wanted to share all the pictures from it!
Here I am in front of the graduation tree that she decorated in honor of me graduating. It has CSU blue and gold graduation hats all over it! Me and Rylee
Kirsten, Megan, and Savannah GraceMe & my little brother JacobyMe holding Jack(my nephew) with friends Garrett & LaurenKelli Hohm(new friend who just moved from Minnesota!) & myselfYay! CSU grads! Allison, me, Beth, & Anita w/baby Mac! Brittany, my best friend in Middle & High School, now she is in Pharmacy School! My cousins came in town for my party!!
Blair, me & Meribethme & Ashley!
Very good friend & she my hair stylist!! :)Finally..... my mom totally surprised me with my very own Kitchenaid Stand Mixer for my graduation present!!! I made brownies in it the other night, and this is me setting it up!!!

Thank you to everyone who came to my graduation party!!! I had so much fun!

p.s. my sis-in-law found out yesterday that she is having another boy!!! Yay! I'm so excited to now have 2 nephews! His name is going to be Tate Cohen Singleton!

2 comments:

Hilary said...

Your hair looks so pretty!!

carissa said...

i love the name they chose!!! oh my goodness... could your grad party be any cuter??!! no way! the tree is especially adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...