Friday, October 7, 2011

Happy 1st birthday Maggie Claire!

Maggie Claire, you are one!
One year ago today, I held you in my arms for the first time. I couldn't stop studying your sweet little face, your teeny tiny toes, and kissing those sweet chubby cheeks.
the most beautiful little girl I have ever seen, your sweet smile just melts my heart.
Your big blue eyes and wispy blonde hair are just as precious as can be
{I prayed for that blonde & blue when you were in the womb}
We ask you how old you are and you show us the number one on your sweet little finger...
...then you clap with excitement because that is what we do and it just reminds me of how smart you already are. You are so proud of yourself for doing it too.
you are very outgoing, talking to everyone you see in any store we are in. You tell them "hi", and it makes me giggle. praying for you to be just as excited to tell others about Jesus one day.
you are as fast as can be when crawling everywhere, especially when you are going for the stairs or we are chasing you. Then I remind you that mommy & daddy are always faster. :)
You could stay outside all day long, especially if swinging in the swing is involved.
your last favorite thing of the day to do is read your books. You have about 20 books on your bookshelf and you like to look at all of them. I hope you continue to love reading books forever!
I am so blessed to be your mommy and I love you more than you could ever know. But I just want you to always remember that God loves you even more!
I hope your birthday is so fun, and I also hope you enjoy your party!

Happy 1st birthday sweet mags.
xoxo

"This is the day that the LORD has made;
let us rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24

2 comments:

Mrs. Mama said...

happy birthday sweet thing!!

Anna & Kirby said...

awww...sweet pictures! Happy Birthday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...