Happy 8 months to our sweet Maggie Claire!
Mags turned 8 months when we were in Disney a few weeks ago on June 7th!
We had the best time with her at Magic Kingdom, she is such a cute minnie mouse! :)
I don't have any stats this month because we haven't been to the doctor lately, but she sure is growing!!!
New things she is doing:
- eating some table foods- she loves the puffs & cheerios. seriously, she'll shovel them all in her mouth! She had blackbeans for the first time the other day at moes! The girl likes to eat! She'll eat all the yummy baby foods.
- crawling backwards!!!
- rolls everywhere
- does 360s on her tummy
- wears size 9 months or bigger clothes
- size 3 diaper
- 2 naps a day, and when she doesn't get them.... not so good. LOL!
- still nursing 4 or 5 times a day
- Does great with a sippy cup- she likes water! :)
- She gets up on all fours and rocks back and forth, but still not totally crawling.
- She smiles at everyone, she was belly laughing in Sam's today just looking at a lady, she is so funny.
- Her 1st tooth is poking through!!! It came through overnight and I found it on Wednesday June 15th! It is her bottom right tooth, and it is so cute!
- teething, teething, teething... chewing on everything & drooling everywhere!
Being silly in her crib!
"...give thanks to him and praise his name. For the LORD is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations."