Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I fell into the trap.

I started looking at bathing suits in January. I just cannot even wait until this cold weather will be gone! Two weekends ago, I picked up my local paper to get my coupons, and there it was the beautiful target ad. The big red target sign attracts me no matter where I am at. I was just flipping through it and there was the bathing suit that I have been picturing in my head of what I wanted! I found one very similar to it last year, but I couldn't spend the outrageous price that it was just for the top was $42! That is just crazy to me! I like to get bathing suits for around $20-$30. But Maybe that is why mine always falls apart after a year of wearing it! lol.

Last week when I was in target picking up a few things for the house, I tried it on, and I LOVE IT!!!!!! I didn't buy it though because I thought I would be a little too crazy if I bought my bathing suit in January! It really is adorable! It is black with multi sized polka dots on it, It is a tankini and it has a cute ruffle on the bottom of it!!! I love anything with ruffles on it :) It also has straps that you can attach or detach, because it is strapless, and yes, I will be wearing the straps when we go to the water park! :)

I couldn't get a bigger picture of it, but if you would like to check out my potential bathing suit for summer 2010, here it is @ target.

I'm also not one of those people who "only wear tankinis or one-pieces." But, I work at a summer program with elementary aged kids & we go to the water park 3 days a week and are required to wear tankinis or one-pieces. I actually like the way I look in tankinis, so I don't mind wearing them at all! I don't have to feel like I'm walking around showing my goods to everyone! haha :)

I'm so excited about this warm weather that is coming up in the spring & summer!

I will be totally done with the cold weather after the ski trip{yay! I love skiing!} that we are going on with the youth next weekend!

Have a great rest of the week everyone! :)

3 comments:

Marla Garibay said...

That's so crazy...I want that bathing suit too! It's just so cute and modest. I always look for a long tankini top, but it's so hard to find. This one is perfect, and I think it's cute in the mom aspect too. I agree with you on wanting to buy it but not due to the time of year, but I had thought of buying it in a size smaller so it would be motivation for me...haha! Anyway, we'll probably end up with the same suit this year, but we rarely get to see each other...which makes me sad...so I guess it doesn't really matter. It would be funny to run into each other over the summer, though, wearing the same bathing suit.

Bethany said...

That is hilarious, I bought that swimsuit the other day!! I bought that one and another tankini top. They are for after the baby is born, since it will be a while before I can wear a bikini again. That is too funny. I actually got that same idea-saw it in the Target ad. Wanted to get them before they sold out of my size.

Sarah Ann said...

I LOVe that swimsuit! And... CONGRATS!! I am so excited for you :) and mike!

Sarah (sarahannrogers.com)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...