Wednesday, April 15, 2009

my diaper cake creations

I just love doing creative things...

I started making these adorable diaper cakes a couple of years ago when my friend Christina was pregnant with Olivia. I made this pink one for her, and I made the blue one for my sister in law, Bethany when she was pregnant with my nephew Jack. I have come up with some cute themes to do in the future, these are actually pretty plain, because they were my first ones, but in the future I'm going BIG with lots of accessories to go on the diaper cakes!!! I am so excited, so if you are pregnant and you invite me to your baby shower, expect one of these adorable diaper cakes!

They are also great to use as a baby shower game of guessing how many diapers are used in the cake!

I have made more than these two, but I never took pictures of the others, and I will for now on to make a portfolio to possibly start my own business one day. But for now I'm just going to do them for fun! If you would like me to make you one, let me know and I will! :)






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...