Tuesday, September 20, 2011

11 months old!

Maggie Claire is 11 months old!
{9. 7. 2011}
Everyday Maggie Claire amazes me more and more. She is such an explorer! I spend most of my days chasing her around because when I turn my back she is into something else or headed for the stairs! She is very independent and would really like to do everything by herself. My mom told me I was the same way.
My new favorite thing about Maggie Claire is that she is signing "please." {in sign language} She melts my heart and I'll give her anything because it is the sweetest thing ever! The other day she was so tired and taking a bath, she looked up at me did the "please" sign and reached up for me to get her out of the bath. She is so precious and so smart! She does the "please" sign when she wants food or anything that we have we will say "What do you say?" or "Say please" and she will do the please sign. It's so nice for her to do this instead of grunting everytime she wants something, which is what she was doing before we taught her to sign please!

Her new favorite face! Making duck lips, so funny!
What Maggie Claire is up to right now...
  • climbing the stairs and anything else she can climb!
  • trying out whole milk (she thinks its ok)
  • sitting in her new convertible carseat
  • eating everything in site and everything she finds on the floor
  • loves giving kisses to her friends and mommy & daddy
  • favorite foods/snacks: goldfish, yogurt, cheerios, yogurt melts, crackers, cheese, black beans, mashed potatoes, and all the baby fruits & veggies she still eats
  • wears 12 months clothes
  • wears size 3 diapers, size 4 at night
  • started making a clicking noise with her tongue. so funny!
  • loves to dance
  • nurses 3 times a day, weaning to twice a day (I'm making it to my goal of one year!)
  • when she takes her hairbows out of her hair, she tries to put them back on top of her head
  • loves playing "get the ball" with daddy and she likes when we chase her around the house
  • opening and closing everything and pulling all my dish towels off the rack onto the floor
  • sleeps 12 hours everynight, usually 8pm-8am
  • she had her first ear infection :(
  • first antibiotic which was amoxicillin (I took a picture of the bottle)
  • she walks along the side of her crib
  • caught her standing by herself a couple of times with out holding on to anything!
  • loves to take EVERY SINGLE wipe out of the wipes case :)
  • SQUIRMY
11 month stats:
19 pounds
She is a tiny little girl! But still growing great! :)

Everyday when I get Maggie Claire dressed, feed her, fold her clothes, buckle her in her carseat, give her a bath, I just thank the Lord for her. I would have no idea what my life would be like with her and we just love her so much! She really is the sweetest, cutest, and most fun baby in the world! :) She makes me want to have lots more babies! :)

"Children are a heritage from the LORD, offspring a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are children born in one’s youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their opponents in court." Psalm 127:3-5

Happy 11 months Maggie Claire! We love being your parents!! xoxo

1 comment:

Mrs. Mama said...

what a sweet baby doll. happy 11 months. i can't believe our girls will be a year here soon...

and yay for 1 year of BF... i'm almost there too!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...