Tuesday, May 18, 2010

19 weeks 3 days

belly growth the last three weeks! I feel like I actually look like I'm pregnant!
Today we went for our big "20 week" ultrasound at our doctor. I'm actually 19 weeks and 3 days, but little miss maggie claire was measuring 20 weeks! Go girl! We didn't tell them ahead of time that we already knew it was a girl, because I wanted them to tell us, and make sure we were right! She asked us what we thought it was going to be, and I said a girl, and then after she told us that it is a girl, She asked if we already took a peak at her. hehe. I told her yes, but we just wanted to confirm it! I can't believe that I'm having a sweet baby girl! Her heartrate was 136 bpm. It keeps going down, but the ultrasound lady said that is a good heartbeart, so I'm not worried. Maggie's heart, spine, and head looked great! I have a little healthy girl, and I am so proud. The Lord really is blessing us during this pregnancy... I give Him all the glory!

Here are some ultrasound pictures from today!
This is the "girl parts" shot. She wrote maggie on the screen pointing to where her girl parts are... lol. Poor girl, we just keep showing off her privates! This will be the last shot, I promise!
This is my absolute favorite picture! It is a sweet picture of her little foot! I just can't wait to kiss those sweet little toes!!!! :)
She wanted us to take a picture of her sweet face. I think she is going to have chubby cheeks!
I can't wait to see what she looks like, if she favors her mommy or daddy. I'm pretty sure she will have blonde hair, because Mike and I both had really light blonde hair when we were babies! {well, the lack of hair for me, I didn't really grow any hair until I was over a year or two old!} You would never think that about Mike, but his hair was so blonde when he was little!
I can't wait to kiss that little girl all over! She is already loved by many, and spoiled rotten. I have a pile of things in the living room that I have bought, or others have bought for her. Yes, she is spoiled. :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that your still rocking the pink tank! Such a great idea, you can really see a difference each week! I'm just so excited for you!

Brittainy said...

Yay!! I can't wait to meet her!

carissa said...

you are one cute preggers!!! so glad to hear that the ultrasound went well! i can't wait to see the little beauty!

Unknown said...

YEAH! Glad to hear that miss Maggie is healthy! Annabelle says she can't wait to play! See you soon...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...